White Settlement Texas Real Estate Sales down 5% in November 2011

White Settlement Texas Real Estate Sales were down 5% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 53 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 633 homes sold, a -9% change from last year. White Settlement Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $7,376,328 which is a 2% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $87,055,857, which is a -11% change.

Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you at White Settlement Real Estate. Search White Settlement homes, White Settlement foreclosures, and White Settlement short sales at White Settlement Home Values. This service is FREE and without any obligation from DFWTeamRealty.com.

New White Settlement Texas Real Estate listings experienced a 4% change for the same period last year with 85 homes listed this month. For the year to date, overall home listings underwent a -16% change with 1098 homes listed this year. Listings pending sales this month underwent a 18% change, with 60 homes contracted. Listings under contract for the year to date experienced a -5% change, with 638 homes under contract for this month.

The average sales price of White Settlement Texas Real Estate was $139,176, a 8% change from this month last year. Overall, for the year, the average sales price was $137,529 , a -2% change. Sellers received 93% of their asking price this month, which is a 1% change from last year. For the year to date, sellers received 96% of their asking price, which is a 0% change. This month, homes spent an average of 106 days on the market until sold, which was a 45% change from last year. For the year to date, the average number of days on the market was 89, an overall change of 13%.

The current supply of active listings on the market this month was 297 homes. This is a change of -25% from the same month last year. For the year to date, the supply of active listings on the market was 342, which is a -13% change. This month there was a 5.2 months’ supply of homes on the market; this was a -20% change from last year. For the year to date, there was a 5.9 months’ supply of homes on the market, which is a -6% change from the same period last year. The average price per square foot was $68 this month; a 1% change from last year. For the year to date, the average price per square foot was $71, a change of -5%

White Settlement Real Estate sales is known as Multiple Listing Service (MLS) area 112 in the North Texas Real Estate Information System. Information is believed reliable but is only as accurate as reported by the system in the month of November 2011. DFW Team Realty provides month reports on White Settlement Real Estate Sales as well as White Settlement Foreclosures, White Settlement Short Sales, and Homes in White Settlement. Please visit our website at DFWTeamRealty.com for the latest information on White Settlement homes by price range and community. Search White Settlement Real Estate at Homes in DFW

White Settlement Texas Real Estate Report

White Settlement Texas Real Estate Reports

Register online for monthly updates on your city and neighborhood, automatically emailed to you.

 
Close
Please support the site
By clicking any of these buttons you help our site to get better

Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services