Carrollton Property Sales For January 2017 Are Lower 5.9%

January 2017 Real Estate Market Summary for Carrollton, TX
Month Year to Date
2017 2016 % Change 2017 2016 % Change
New Listings 179 177 -1.1 179 177 -1.1
Closed Sales (Reported) 102 96 -5.9 102 96 -5.9
Closed Sales (Projected) 102 108 5.8 102 108 5.8
Listings Under Contract 163 166 1.8 163 166 1.8
Average Sales Price $238,785 $288,930 21.0 $238,785 $288,930 21.0
Median Sales Price $223,250 $259,250 16.1 $223,250 $259,250 16.1
Percent of Original Price Received 98.4 97.2 -1.2 98.4 97.2 -1.2
Days on Market Until Sale 29 31 5.6 29 31 5.6
Inventory of Homes for Sale 202 200 -1.0
Months Supply of Inventory 1.1 1.1 -4.6

In January 2017 there was a decrease of 5.9% in home sales reported in Carrollton from last year. There were 96 home sales reported total this month. Year to date real estate sales recorded was lower 5.9% from January 2016, with 96 real estate sales recorded this year. In Carrollton this month the number of projected housing sales underwent an increase of 5.8%, with 108 projected total. There was a climb of 5.8% in the number of projected homes sold year to date. There were 108 projected homes sold total this year. New units listed in the market in January 2017 in Carrollton showed a decrease of 1.1%, with 177 newly for sale total. Year to date new house listings underwent a dip of 1.1%, with 177 new on the market total this year. In Carrollton there were 166 homes listed under contract this month, which was a gain of 1.8% from January 2016. Houses listed under contract year to date showed a growth of 1.8% relative to last year, with 166 on contract total this year. In Carrollton there were 1.1 months supply of properties on the market in January 2017, which was a down-slide of 4.6%. In Carrollton the number of homes for sale in the market in January 2017 underwent a drop of 1%, with 200 listed for sale in the market total. In January 2017 there was a growth of 5.6% in days on market until sale in Carrollton from the same period last year. There were 31 days on market until sale total this month. In Carrollton in January 2017 the total percent of asking price received reached 97.2 total, a decrease of 1.2%. The number of percent of original asking price received year to date reached 97.2, a dip of 1.2%.

You can register on our website to have monthly updates on your city and neighborhood automatically emailed to you from DFW Team Realty. Search Carrollton Texas homes, foreclosures, and short sales to find homes in Carrollton. This service is FREE and available without any obligation from DFWTeamRealty.com.

Carrollton Texas Real Estate January 2017

By

Close
Please support the site
By clicking any of these buttons you help our site to get better

Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services