Saginaw Texas Real Estate Sales down 24% in November 2011

Saginaw Texas Real Estate Sales were down 24% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 80 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 1143 homes sold, a -4% change from last year. Saginaw Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $10,347,120 which is a -28% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $153,270,585, which is a -9% change.

Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you at Saginaw Real Estate. Search Saginaw homes, Saginaw foreclosures, and Saginaw short sales at Saginaw Home Values. This service is FREE and without any obligation from DFWTeamRealty.com.

New Saginaw Texas Real Estate listings experienced a -2% change for the same period last year with 130 homes listed this month. For the year to date, overall home listings underwent a -19% change with 1781 homes listed this year. Listings pending sales this month underwent a 14% change, with 81 homes contracted. Listings under contract for the year to date experienced a -3% change, with 1139 homes under contract for this month.

The average sales price of Saginaw Texas Real Estate was $129,339, a -6% change from this month last year. Overall, for the year, the average sales price was $134,095 , a -5% change. Sellers received 98% of their asking price this month, which is a 1% change from last year. For the year to date, sellers received 97% of their asking price, which is a 0% change. This month, homes spent an average of 88 days on the market until sold, which was a -7% change from last year. For the year to date, the average number of days on the market was 88, an overall change of 11%.

The current supply of active listings on the market this month was 489 homes. This is a change of -27% from the same month last year. For the year to date, the supply of active listings on the market was 559, which is a -18% change. This month there was a 4.8 months’ supply of homes on the market; this was a -23% change from last year. For the year to date, there was a 5.5 months’ supply of homes on the market, which is a -14% change from the same period last year. The average price per square foot was $63 this month; a -3% change from last year. For the year to date, the average price per square foot was $63, a change of -4%

Saginaw Real Estate sales is known as Multiple Listing Service (MLS) area 102 in the North Texas Real Estate Information System. Information is believed reliable but is only as accurate as reported by the system in the month of November 2011. DFW Team Realty provides month reports on Saginaw Real Estate Sales as well as Saginaw Foreclosures, Saginaw Short Sales, and Homes in Saginaw. Please visit our website at DFWTeamRealty.com for the latest information on Saginaw homes by price range and community. Search Saginaw Real Estate at Homes in DFW

Saginaw Texas Real Estate Report

Saginaw Texas Real Estate Reports

Register online for monthly updates on your city and neighborhood, automatically emailed to you.

 
Close
Please support the site
By clicking any of these buttons you help our site to get better

Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services