Rockwall County Texas Real Estate Sales up 47% in November 2011

Rockwall County Texas Real Estate Sales were up 47% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 84 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 1052 homes sold, a 3% change from last year. Rockwall County Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $18,091,332 which is a 50% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $231,834,500, which is a 2% change.

Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you at Rockwall County Real Estate. Search Rockwall County homes, Rockwall County foreclosures, and Rockwall County short sales at Rockwall County Home Values. This service is FREE and without any obligation from DFWTeamRealty.com.

New Rockwall County Texas Real Estate listings experienced a -20% change for the same period last year with 119 homes listed this month. For the year to date, overall home listings underwent a -14% change with 1898 homes listed this year. Listings pending sales this month underwent a 49% change, with 85 homes contracted. Listings under contract for the year to date experienced a 11% change, with 982 homes under contract for this month.

The average sales price of Rockwall County Texas Real Estate was $215,373, a 2% change from this month last year. Overall, for the year, the average sales price was $220,375 , a -2% change. Sellers received 95% of their asking price this month, which is a -1% change from last year. For the year to date, sellers received 96% of their asking price, which is a 0% change. This month, homes spent an average of 101 days on the market until sold, which was a 29% change from last year. For the year to date, the average number of days on the market was 100, an overall change of 19%.

The current supply of active listings on the market this month was 598 homes. This is a change of -19% from the same month last year. For the year to date, the supply of active listings on the market was 697, which is a -8% change. This month there was a 6.3 months’ supply of homes on the market; this was a -22% change from last year. For the year to date, there was a 7.4 months’ supply of homes on the market, which is a -11% change from the same period last year. The average price per square foot was $79 this month; a -4% change from last year. For the year to date, the average price per square foot was $82, a change of -4%

Rockwall County Real Estate sales is known as Multiple Listing Service (MLS) area 34 in the North Texas Real Estate Information System. Information is believed reliable but is only as accurate as reported by the system in the month of November 2011. DFW Team Realty provides month reports on Rockwall County Real Estate Sales as well as Rockwall County Foreclosures, Rockwall County Short Sales, and Homes in Rockwall County. Please visit our website at DFWTeamRealty.com for the latest information on Rockwall County homes by price range and community. Search Rockwall County Real Estate at Homes in DFW

Rockwall County Texas Real Estate Report

Rockwall County Texas Real Estate Reports

Register online for monthly updates on your city and neighborhood, automatically emailed to you.

 
Close
Please support the site
By clicking any of these buttons you help our site to get better

Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services