Melissa Texas Real Estate Sales were up 8% in December 2011

Melissa Texas Real Estate Sales were up 8% in December 2011 over the same month last year with 14 homes selling this month! For the 2011 year to date, overall home sales were at 141 homes sold, a 10% change from last year. Melissa Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $3,019,170 which is a 18% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $26,480,364, which is a 14% change.

Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you at Melissa Real Estate. Search Melissa homes, Melissa foreclosures, and Melissa short sales at DFWTeamRealty.com.

New Melissa Texas Real Estate listings experienced a -7% change for the same period last year with 13 homes listed this month. For the 2011 year to date, overall home listings underwent a -15% change with 208 homes listed this year. Listings pending sales this month underwent a 17% change, with 7 homes contracted. Listings under contract for 2011 year to date experienced a 14% change, with 125 homes under contract for this month.

The average sales price of a home in this area was $215,655, a 10% change from this month last year. Overall, for 2011, the average sales price was $187,804, a 3% change. Sellers received 97% of their asking price this month, which is a 3% change from last year. For 2011 year to date, sellers received 96% of their asking price, which is a 0% change. This month, homes spent an average of 66 days on the market until sold, which was a -48% change from last year. For the 2011 year to date, the average number of days on the market was 97, an overall change of 13%.

The current supply of active listings on the market this month was 53 homes. This is a change of -22% from the same month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the supply of active listings on the market was 68, which is a -9% change. This month there was a 4.5 months’ supply of homes on the market; this was a -29% change from last year. For the 2011 year to date, there was a 5.8 months’ supply of homes on the market, which is a -18% change from the same period last year. The average price per square foot was $85 this month; a 5% change from last year. For the 2011 year to date, the average price per square foot was $75, a change of -1% .

Melissa Real Estate sales is known as area 68 in the North Texas Real Estate Information System. Information is believed reliable but is only as accurate as reported by the system in the month of December 2011. DFW Team Realty provides month reports on Melissa Real Estate Sales as well as Melissa Foreclosures, Melissa Short Sales, and Home in Melissa. Please visit our website at DFWTeamRealty.com for the latest information on Melissa homes by price range and community.

The DFW Metroplex is also known as Dallas Fort Worth Arlington Metropolitan Statistical Area, a title designated by the U.S. Census which encompasses 12 counties within the U.S. state of Texas. The area is divided into two metropolitan divisions: Dallas Plano Irving and Fort Worth Arlington and is comprised of over 70 area cities both incorporated and unincorporated.

The DFW Metroplex is, by population, the largest metropolitan area in Texas, the largest in the South, the fourth-largest in the United States, and the tenth-largest in the Americas. The DFW Metroplex encompasses over 9,000 square miles of total area, making it larger in area than the U.S. states of Rhode Island and Connecticut combined. It is also the sixth largest gross metropolitan product (GMP) in the United States, and approximately tenth largest by GMP in the world.

Melissa Texas Real Estate Report

Melissa Texas Real Estate Reports

Register online for monthly updates on your city and neighborhood, automatically emailed to you.

 
Close
Please support the site
By clicking any of these buttons you help our site to get better

Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services