Lakewood and M Streets, Texas Home Values report for November 2015

During 2015, houses sold are at 2,581 total, which is a 5% rise relative to the same month last year. Homes sold this month in Dallas White Rock decreased 5%, with 181 homes sold during November.

This month, 261 new properties were listed in Dallas White Rock, which is a 17% growth from last month. Year-to-date new listings have reached 3,682 overall. New real estate listings gained 3% compared to the same month last year. Listed homes under contract in November 2015 in Dallas White Rock decreased 7%, with 210 homes currently listed under contract this month. Year-to-date there have been 2,871 listed homes under contract overall, which is a 5% surge relative to the same period last year. Year-to-date, the average price for a house for properties in Dallas White Rock was about $349,207, which is a 12% gain from last year. The average price for a home in Dallas White Rock went up 12% .

The average percentage of original list prices received year-to-date is 97%, which is a 1% growth from last year. In November 2015, buyers sold their houses for 95% of their asking price, a 0% rise from the previous month. So far this year, homes spent approximately 32 days in the market until sold., which is a 19% dip from last year. The days on market until sale during November in Dallas White Rock went down 21%, at 33 days on market until sale. This month, the current supply of active listings on the market for properties in Dallas White Rock was 536 properties, a 4% drop from a month ago.During November there was a 2.2 month supply of available homes. The month supply of houses this November in Dallas White Rock decreased 9%.

Dallas White Rock real estate information, known as MLS Area 12, is reported by area in the North Texas Real Estate Information System. The information in this report is believed reliable, but is only as accurate as reported by the system in the month of November 2015.

The DFW area is also known as the Dallas Fort Worth Metropolitan Statistical Area, a title designated by the U.S. Census Bureau, which encompasses 12 counties within the state of Texas. The area is divided into two metropolitan divisions: Dallas Plano Irving and Fort Worth. It is comprised of over 70 cities, both incorporated and unincorporated. The DFW Metroplex is, by population, the largest metropolitan area in Texas, the largest in the South, the fourth-largest in the United States, and the tenth-largest in the Americas. The DFW Metroplex encompasses over 9,000 square miles of total area, making it larger in area than the states of Rhode Island and Connecticut, combined. It also has the sixth-largest gross metropolitan product (GMP) in the United States, and is approximately tenth-largest by GMP in the world.

You can register on our website to have monthly updates on your city and neighborhood automatically emailed to you from DFW Team Realty. SearchDallas White Rock Texas homes, foreclosures, and short sales to find homes in Dallas White Rock. This service is FREE and available without any obligation from

Dallas White Rock Texas Real Estate November 2015


Please support the site
By clicking any of these buttons you help our site to get better

Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services