Hunt County Texas Real Estate Sales were down 4% in December 2011

Hunt County Texas Real Estate Sales were down 4% in December 2011 over the same month last year with 49 homes selling this month! For the 2011 year to date, overall home sales were at 612 homes sold, a -9% change from last year. Hunt County Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $5,522,545 which is a 13% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $62,376,264, which is a -1% change.

Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you at Hunt County Real Estate. Search Hunt County homes, Hunt County foreclosures, and Hunt County short sales at DFWTeamRealty.com.

New Hunt County Texas Real Estate listings experienced a -37% change for the same period last year with 60 homes listed this month. For the 2011 year to date, overall home listings underwent a -9% change with 1,235 homes listed this year. Listings pending sales this month underwent a -49% change, with 24 homes contracted. Listings under contract for 2011 year to date experienced a -14% change, with 562 homes under contract for this month.

The average sales price of a home in this area was $112,705, a 18% change from this month last year. Overall, for 2011, the average sales price was $101,922, a 9% change. Sellers received 94% of their asking price this month, which is a 3% change from last year. For 2011 year to date, sellers received 94% of their asking price, which is a 0% change. This month, homes spent an average of 124 days on the market until sold, which was a 25% change from last year. For the 2011 year to date, the average number of days on the market was 107, an overall change of 19%.

The current supply of active listings on the market this month was 482 homes. This is a change of -1% from the same month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the supply of active listings on the market was 505, which is a -2% change. This month there was a 9.5 months’ supply of homes on the market; this was a 9% change from last year. For the 2011 year to date, there was a 9.9 months’ supply of homes on the market, which is a 8% change from the same period last year. The average price per square foot was $57 this month; a 5% change from last year. For the 2011 year to date, the average price per square foot was $57, a change of 5% .

Hunt County Real Estate sales is known as area 33 in the North Texas Real Estate Information System. Information is believed reliable but is only as accurate as reported by the system in the month of December 2011. DFW Team Realty provides month reports on Hunt County Real Estate Sales as well as Hunt County Foreclosures, Hunt County Short Sales, and Home in Hunt County. Please visit our website at DFWTeamRealty.com for the latest information on Hunt County homes by price range and community.

The DFW Metroplex is also known as Dallas Fort Worth Arlington Metropolitan Statistical Area, a title designated by the U.S. Census which encompasses 12 counties within the U.S. state of Texas. The area is divided into two metropolitan divisions: Dallas Plano Irving and Fort Worth Arlington and is comprised of over 70 area cities both incorporated and unincorporated.

The DFW Metroplex is, by population, the largest metropolitan area in Texas, the largest in the South, the fourth-largest in the United States, and the tenth-largest in the Americas. The DFW Metroplex encompasses over 9,000 square miles of total area, making it larger in area than the U.S. states of Rhode Island and Connecticut combined. It is also the sixth largest gross metropolitan product (GMP) in the United States, and approximately tenth largest by GMP in the world.

Hunt County Texas Real Estate Report

Hunt County Texas Real Estate Reports

Register online for monthly updates on your city and neighborhood, automatically emailed to you.

 
Close
Please support the site
By clicking any of these buttons you help our site to get better

Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services