Erath County Texas Real Estate Sales down 40% in November 2011

Erath County Texas Real Estate Sales were down 40% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 9 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 257 homes sold, a 13% change from last year. Erath County Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $960,408 which is a -53% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $31,823,025, which is a 4% change.

Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you at Erath County Real Estate. Search Erath County homes, Erath County foreclosures, and Erath County short sales at Erath County Home Values. This service is FREE and without any obligation from DFWTeamRealty.com.

New Erath County Texas Real Estate listings experienced a 41% change for the same period last year with 31 homes listed this month. For the year to date, overall home listings underwent a -3% change with 496 homes listed this year. Listings pending sales this month underwent a 29% change, with 18 homes contracted. Listings under contract for the year to date experienced a 20% change, with 244 homes under contract for this month.

The average sales price of Erath County Texas Real Estate was $106,712, a -22% change from this month last year. Overall, for the year, the average sales price was $123,825 , a -8% change. Sellers received 94% of their asking price this month, which is a 1% change from last year. For the year to date, sellers received 92% of their asking price, which is a -1% change. This month, homes spent an average of 173 days on the market until sold, which was a 40% change from last year. For the year to date, the average number of days on the market was 142, an overall change of 22%.

The current supply of active listings on the market this month was 259 homes. This is a change of -3% from the same month last year. For the year to date, the supply of active listings on the market was 275, which is a 6% change. This month there was a 11.1 months’ supply of homes on the market; this was a -17% change from last year. For the year to date, there was a 11.7 months’ supply of homes on the market, which is a -9% change from the same period last year. The average price per square foot was $63 this month; a -14% change from last year. For the year to date, the average price per square foot was $72, a change of -8%

Erath County Real Estate sales is known as Multiple Listing Service (MLS) area 78 in the North Texas Real Estate Information System. Information is believed reliable but is only as accurate as reported by the system in the month of November 2011. DFW Team Realty provides month reports on Erath County Real Estate Sales as well as Erath County Foreclosures, Erath County Short Sales, and Homes in Erath County. Please visit our website at DFWTeamRealty.com for the latest information on Erath County homes by price range and community. Search Erath County Real Estate at Homes in DFW

Erath County Texas Real Estate Report

Erath County Texas Real Estate Reports

Register online for monthly updates on your city and neighborhood, automatically emailed to you.

 
Close
Please support the site
By clicking any of these buttons you help our site to get better

Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services