Dallas Northwest home sales were up 29% in January 2014

Dallas Northwest home sales were up 29% in January 2014 compared to the same month last year with 44 homes selling this month. So far this year, there have been 44 home sales, which is an increase of 29% from last year.

New real estate listings in the Dallas Northwest area have increased 8%, with 81 homes listed this month, compared to the same period last year. So far this year, overall home listings have increased 8%, with 81 homes listed. The number of listings under contract increased 16% this month, with 59 homes contracted. The number of listings under contract for the year to date increased 16%, with 59 homes under contract. The current supply of active listings on the market this month was 125 homes, a 25% decrease from the same month last year. There was a 2 month supply of homes on the market, which is a 37% decrease from last year.

The average sales price of a home in the Dallas Northwest area this month was $333,311, up 56% from this month last year. For the year 2014, the average sales price was up 56%, at $333,311. On average, sellers have received 94 of their asking price this month, which is a decrease of 1% from last year. For the year to date, sellers received 94% of their asking price, a change of -1. This month, homes spent an average of 55 days on the market until sold, which represents a decrease of 26% from last year. For the year to date, the average number of days on the market was 55, a decrease of 26%.

Dallas Northwest real estate information, known as MLS Area 16, is reported by area in the North Texas Real Estate Information System. The information in this report is believed reliable, but is only as accurate as reported by the system in the month of January 2014.

The DFW area is also known as the Dallas Fort Worth Metropolitan Statistical Area, a title designated by the U.S. Census Bureau, which encompasses 12 counties within the state of Texas. The area is divided into two metropolitan divisions: Dallas Plano Irving and Fort Worth. It is comprised of over 70 cities, both incorporated and unincorporated. The DFW Metroplex is, by population, the largest metropolitan area in Texas, the largest in the South, the fourth-largest in the United States, and the tenth-largest in the Americas. The DFW Metroplex encompasses over 9,000 square miles of total area, making it larger in area than the states of Rhode Island and Connecticut, combined. It also has the sixth-largest gross metropolitan product (GMP) in the United States, and is approximately tenth-largest by GMP in the world.

You can register on our website to have monthly updates on your city and neighborhood automatically emailed to you from the Dallas Northwest Home Values Report. Search Dallas Northwest Texas homes, foreclosures, and short sales to find homes in Dallas Northwest. Research current Dallas Northwest home values at Dallas Northwest Home Values. This service is FREE and available without any obligation from DFWTeamRealty.com.

By

Dallas Northwest Texas Real Estate January 2014

Close
Please support the site
By clicking any of these buttons you help our site to get better

Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services